At Faith Miracle Sanctuary Christian Worship Center, we hold weekly worship services and prayer times for the entire family.
As we continue to grow in the Johnson City community, we’re always grateful for new members and visitors who may be from out of town. We encourage daily prayer and worship in your path of Christian living, and we also believe in the importance of Biblical study.
Please join us for the following services and prayer times:
Sunday Worship Services:
- Sunday Morning Intercessory Prayer: 8:30 – 9:30 A.M.
- Sunday Morning Sunday School: 9:30 – 10:30 A.M.
- Sunday Morning Service: 11 A.M.
- Sunday Children’s Church: 11 A.M.
- Monday Intercessory Prayer: 10 A.M. – 6 P.M.
- Wednesday Bible Study: 6 P.M.
- Friday Intercessory Prayer: 5 – 6 P.M.
What Church Attendees Can Learn at Services
Our worship services focus on preaching the Word of God to non-believers and believers alike. Belief is a personal choice. With God’s calling to spread his Word, we break down denominational walls to help individuals build a relationship with God.
Services will focus on these and other Biblical subjects:
- Salvation (Romans 10:9-10)
- God’s love (Deuteronomy 7:9)
- Healing (John 5:14)
- Forgiveness (Colossians 3:13)
- Eternal Life (John 3:16)
- Understanding Faith (Hebrews 10:38)
- Obedience (Deuteronomy 30:15-16)
- The enemy, the devil (John 10:10; 1 Peter 5:8)
There is Power in Prayer
In Colossians 4:2, the Word says “Devote yourself to prayer, being watchful and thankful” and in Mark 11:24, we learn, “Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” Throughout the Bible, God teaches us that daily prayer is a significant part of a Christ-filled life.
If you or someone you know is in need of a special prayer request, please join us for one of our prayer times. Prayer requests may include the following:
- Addiction (1 Corinthians 10:13-14)
- Physical Healing (Isaiah 41:10)
- Illness (James 5:14-15)
- Salvation (Psalm 51)
- Grief and mourning (Matthew 5:4)
- Anxiety and worry (John 14:27)
- Depression (Matthew 14:13)
- Marriage (Ephesians 5:25 and Mark 10:9)
Come and Be A Part of Our Welcoming Church Family!
We invite you to join us for worship services and prayer times. Our church is located at 906 Grover Street Johnson City TN, 37601. If you would like to learn more about our church or you have a special prayer request, please give us a call at (423) 913-2770.